Look-and-feel, easy access to information and navigation features
The Institut Curie website dedicated to Training is designed to provide a set of specific features that enable easy navigation and access to content information.First, the website has been developed to be fully accessible and supported by ANY type of browser (Internet Explorer©, Netscape©, Opera©, Firefox©, etc...), as well as any text and/or voice browser, refreshable Braille displays, etc.The website also includes contrasted colors and environments to get round most vision impairments, including color blindness (deuteranopia and protanopia – red/green dichromacy – and tritanopia – blue-blindness), since the colors used comply with a specifically designed standard palette.Finally, for persons who cannot use a mouse for browsing, the website offers a set of keyboard shortcuts providing easy access to specific features.Below are the access key combinations that apply to the different browser types :
- Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox for Windows: Press simultaneously "Shift" + "Alt" + "Specified letter".
- Internet Explorer 6 for Windows: Press simultaneously "Alt" + "Specified letter" + "Enter".
- Opera 7 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux: "Esc" + "Shift" + "Specified letter".
- Internet Explorer for Macintosh: "Ctrl" + "Specified letter" + "Enter".
- Safari 1.2 for Macintosh: "Ctrl" + "Specified letter".
- Mozilla and Netscape for Macintosh: "Ctrl" + "Specified letter".
- Galeon, Mozilla and FireFox for Linux: "Alt" + "Specified letter".
- Konqueror 3.3+: "Ctrl" + "Specified letter".
- Keyboard shortcuts are not supported for Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror versions earlier than 3.3.0, Omniweb, Safari versions earlier than 1.2 and Opera Windows/Linux versions earlier than 7.
The following keyboard shortcuts are available within the present website:
- Quick access to Home page: "a".
- Quick access to Site map: "p".
- Quick access to Help page: "h".
- Quick access to Search engine: "q".
- Quick access to Contact page: "c".
- Back to top of page: "t".
- Enabling [E]-Handilog: "x".
Keyboard shortcuts can of course be used by any user. You can also move from hyperlink to hyperlink simply by clicking the tab keys on your keyboard. Try navigating in the present website without using a mouse. You will be surprised to see how easy it is. Downloads :
Some documents are available for download in PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required to view PDF documents. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your workstation, you can download it by clicking the following link : http://get.adobe.com/fr/reader/ We wish you a pleasant navigation on this website.